Cool picture!(Q/D)Your so cute and adorable.(P.S From C.J)
what are you going to getting me for my birthday?
hi christina!!!!!!!!!!!!!from kacy
hi Kacy Bao ,Grace Hao and QQQ888!
Make sure to make comments ABOUT the PICTURE!
This comment has been removed by the author.
is that in china?
Yes that is in china.At the top there is a description .It said it was in CHINA! READ carefully!
you wrote beijing wrong its beijing
No I did not I spelled it correctly or did I ?!
YOU WROTE CHINA BEJJING ZOO I WROTE China Beijing Zoo
Cool picture!(Q/D)
ReplyDeleteYour so cute and adorable.
(P.S From C.J)
what are you going to getting me for my birthday?
ReplyDeletehi christina!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletefrom kacy
hi Kacy Bao ,Grace Hao and QQQ888!
ReplyDeleteMake sure to make comments ABOUT the PICTURE!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deleteis that in china?
ReplyDeleteYes that is in china.At the top there is a description .It said it was in CHINA! READ carefully!
ReplyDeleteyou wrote beijing wrong its beijing
ReplyDeleteNo I did not I spelled it correctly or did I ?!
ReplyDeleteYOU WROTE CHINA BEJJING ZOO I WROTE China Beijing Zoo
ReplyDelete